How to Register
To register as a CERT Breakpoint Controller for the 2017 BP MS 150 Bike Ride Click Here.
- You must be at least 18 years of age.
- Volunteers must have completed the 24-hour CERT training or be currently enrolled in a CERT training at the time of the event.
- The CERT Breakpoint Control position requires standing for extended periods of time, i.e. for 2 hours at a time (minimum requirement).
- Be available for a 2-day (overnight) commitment (A limited number of 1-day assignments are available.)
Be prepared to have fun practicing team skills and contributing to such an important cause alongside your fellow CERT team members!
6 Easy Steps:
- Click on “Register Now” button on the top right corner of this page.
- Scroll down and click on “Breakpoint Controllers (CERT)”
- Fill out all the required registration information. This is the long and involved screen where much the information must be completed. If there is a field which is labelled as “*Required” and you don’t want to provide the information such as “Employer” then enter anything such as “Not Applicable” When you have finished entering the information, click the “Next Step.”
- Read and accept the Waiver. Click the “Next Step” button at the bottom of the page.
- Review the registration information and click “Next Step.”
- Your all done. We can wait to see you at the 2017 BP MS 150 Bike Ride.
That’s all – You will receive a confirmation email within 24 hours.
CERT Breakpoint Controllers (BPCs) will be placed at each one of the breakpoints. Each CERT BPC will have a designated team leader. Your CERT BPC team leader will be your point of contact leading up to the event. They will email you 3 weeks, 2 weeks and 1 week prior to the event to remind you about things like where to meet, what to bring, etc.